Monday, February 12, 2018

Welcome!

My Favorite Things Olympics

This was a fun challenge. I seem to buy similar things from from this company. But, I have this "Monster Sized" stamp set that I had not completed a project with yet. These little monsters are the cutest!


I started off by stamping the three images onto my card panel and then I drew in the other details that I wanted. The monster in the center is going to be competing in the ski jump. The monster on the upper right is competing in the snowboarding competition. And the monster in he front right is their biggest fan.
I colored everything with Copic markers and then added some Distress ink to the top and very bottom. Outlined everything with an EK Success journaling pen, and added some stars to the flag, and some highlights here and there with a white jelly pen.



I added glasses to the monster in the front and added some glossy accents to them.
And I stamped Hooray inside the card with a sentiment from "Birthday Greetings"and added the little worm from the stamp set "Bookworm'.





Thanks for visiting with me. Hope you have an Olympic Day!



5 comments:

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.