Tuesday, February 13, 2018


It Must Be Love!

Welcome.


I am using "Flower Friend" and "Wild Beauty" stamp sets from Simon Says Stamp to create my card.
I will stamp the solid flower images in some light colors and do some no-line coloring with Copic markers.



These are the colors that I will use. I start with my lightest color first, move to the darkest and back to the lightest for each of the three different types of flowers.


I added black centers to the two larger flowers., and dots with a white jelly pen. My sentiment came from the "Flower Friend," and I stamped it in Simon Says Stamp Intense Black Ink. I used a little Wink Of Stella pen on the flowers. Then I adhered the Panel with some fun foam to a card base.


I love the simplicity of how this card turned out.

You can enter the Wednesday challenge from Simon Says Stamp here.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers, Linda! Love your design - thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.