Monday, February 26, 2018


Sketch Challenge 373

My Favorite Things

Hello! I hope you are having a great day.





I am starting my card today by using the Striped Background stamp. I inked it up with a blue ink and then stamped it onto a white cardstock panel that was cut to 4" x 51/4." 

I used the "Town Bear" stamp set to create a scene in the center of another piece of white cardstock. I stamped those in Moments Tuxedo Black Ink. Then I traced a circle where I will cut it out. I colored the images with Copic Markers. I cut out my scene with my Sizzix circle dies. Then cut a circle of black cardstock one size larger than the scene. 


I stamped my sentiment in VersaMark ink and heat embossed it with black embossing powder onto some yellow cardstock. I adhered my striped panel to a blue card base with some strong double-sided adhesive. Then I adhered my scene to the black cardstock circle with the same strong adhesive and then used some 3M foam tape to adhere it to the panel. I applied some 3M foam tape to the ends of my sentiment strip and Tombo tape runner to the center and stuck that to the bottom of the circle layers. I added some Wink Of Stella to his car.


I added some Glossy Accents to the headlights of the car and some drops around the card.

If you would like to play along with this challenge, you can go to the My Favorite Thing blog here.


Thanks for joining me.




1 comment:

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.