Tuesday, February 20, 2018

MFT Color Challenge 87

Black Licorice, Cement Gray, Razzle Berry, Tickled Pink




For this card I decided to try cutting some strips of paper and filling in the card with the strips and then die cutting the tanks out of all the layered strip. 












 I am using the "Thanks" die again.......are you tired of seeing this. I LOVE it. But I am waiting for a couple new things that I have ordered to arrive, to have a little more variety to the cards that I am making.


I decided that I only like the lower portion of the panel done in the strips, so I die cut the "Thanks" out of my black card panel and adhered the strips with some Tombo tape runner.


 I cut the "Thanks" out four times and layered them up with Stick It double-sided adhesive.


You can view other fun projects here.

Thanks for joining  me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.