Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Sketch Challenge 372

Monster Birthday


I created this card for my Son's Birthday, which is coming up in a little bit. I actually even purchased this set with him in mind.

I started by stamping my monsters onto white cardstock in black ink. Then I colored them with colored pencils. I layered it onto black cardstock. Adhered it to a navy card base with Tombo tape runner.


Stamped the sentiment "Scream It's Your Birthday" in VersaMark ink onto white cardstock. Stamped the starburst in VersaMark and added black embossing powder and heat set them.  I colored the starburst in with colored pencils and added a green piece of cardstock behind it. 


I used 3M foam tape behind the sentiment and adhered it to my card. I used some Glossy Accents on the monsters eyes, glasses, and in the starburst. 



That's my card. 
You can visit this challenge at;

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.