Monday, February 12, 2018


Hello There!

Mondo Hydrangea


I have created this card with the beautiful stamp from Essentials by Ellen. The "Mondo Hydrangea"Stamp set had this beautiful big bloom, leaf and two small flowers.





I first created the backdrop for the big bloom by cutting some Eclipse Masking Paper into 3/4" strips and placing those at 3/4" intervals down an A2 size card panel. Then I took Black Soot Distress Oxide Ink and aplied it to the open spaces. Took off the masking paper and applied some Distress Glaze over the whole panel. 



I stamped my flower images onto another piece of white cardstock in VersaMark ink and sprinkled white embossing powder over them and heat set them. I used Hero Arts ink in Royal Red, Ultra Pink, Soft Cantaloupe, Mint Julep, Sea Glass, and Soft Brown and some sponges to add color to the flowers and leaves. 



Then I fussy cut them out. I stamped "Congratulations" from Hero Arts Best Wishes Stamp Set in VersaMark ink and embossed it using some gold embossing powder. I used some 3M foam tape and Tombo adhesive runner to adhere the flowers and leaves to the panel. Used my Wink Of Stella pen to add some shimmer to the centers of the flowers. Added liquid pearl drops and some Swarovski crystal jewels to the flower centers and drops to the panel around the sentiment.


Thanks for joining me, have a great day.

3 comments:

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.