Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Sketch Challenge 372/Crafty Biathlon

Event #3

I had a Ilittle issue with this card and did not get it entered in time. It also fits in this category, so here is where it will go. When I was puttin adhesive on my panel to adhere it to the black card stock underneath, the little girl got something black right in the middle of her forehead.


But here is how I made the card. I started by cutting the “Thanks” out of the white cardstock panel.  Cut a piece of acetate to cover the back side of where I cut the thanks out and adhered it the the panel. I applied 3M foam tape to the back and in between the letters.


Then I filled the letters with different glitters and peeled off the paper backing from the 3M tape and covered with a piece of white cardstock.


I stamped the girl from “Fun In The Sun” Stamp Set in VersaMark ink and white embossed it. Then colored her in with Copic Markers. Added some black details with an EK Sucess pen and used a white jelly pen for some highlights.

Adhered the panel to a piece of black cardstock, and then adhered it to the card base.


I think I will be doing more shaker cads. This was fun. You can see the fun happening here at My Favorite Things Blog

Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.