Sunday, February 18, 2018

 Notebook Paper



I started my card off by Stamping the Simon Says Stamp Background stamp "Star Flower" in VersaMark ink and then gold embossing it. I did not get a great stamp, I think it was because I used a spacer in my stamp positioner that is regular cardstock and my notebook paper is lighter weight.  I will be embossing it again after I am done with all the coloring, so I am pretty sure that I can fix it then. 


I colored it with two different Polychromos colored pencils, and blended them with Gamsol, going back in and adding more colored pencil to darken the areas that I wanted to be darker until I was happy with them.


I put it back into my stamp positioner and stamped the Image again with VersaMark ink and gold embossed it again. I stamped my sentiment "Birthday Wishes" from Simon Says Stamp Birthday Wishes onto gold paper with VersaMark ink and embossed in black. Cut the end of the sentiment paper banner style and then layered a piece of black underneath it. Adhered it to my notebook panel and then to a teal card base with some fun foam.


To view other entries in the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge, click the link below.

Thanks for joining me, and have a great week!



3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, this is gorgeous and so elegant and sophisticated in it's style! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely, such an inspired design and so very clever, too! Congrats on the Simon spotlight!!

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.