Thursday, October 25, 2018

Irresistible Inking Techniques

Welcome! So glad you could join me here today.

I started off this card by using Limestone and Silver Stone Altenew inks to blend the background for the Magestic Mistletoe stamp set.
 I stamped the sentiment with VersaMark ink and black heat embossed it. 
I used the direct to paper technique to stamp the leaves and branches in Forest Glades and Hunter Green. For the third layer, I stamped it twice with the Hunter Green ink.
I stamped the berries in with Ruby Red ink. I mounted the panel onto a white card base and that finished this card up.  


Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful stamping! I would love to hear what you've learn or how you were inspired from the course (if you can). Thanks so much for entering your beautiful work in Altenew AECP assignment Gallery. Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.