Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Celebration: Stencil Techniques

I have to start this card off by saying that stencils are not my most favorite thing to use. I find them interesting, and I have collected several over the years, but tend to leave them in the drawer.

I started off by using the Floral 6 ink colors plus Sea Glass inks with the Watercolor Bouquet Stencil from Altenew. I used blending foams to create the images. Then I used a Heidi Swapp Toner Ink pen to add some lines and dots to the panel. Then used a laminator to add some gold foil to the panel.

I used a sentiment from the Mega Succulent stamp set from Altenew and stamped it with Jet Black ink.

I blended the edge of a white card base with the Coral Berry Ink. I adhered the panel to the card base and added a piece of gold glitter cardstock to the edge to the panel.


It was hard to see the foiled details in the photograph above so I tried to capture it here below.


Thanks.




1 comment:

  1. GREAT job on incorporating foil in this, Linda! I am so glad that you enter your beautiful work in Altenew AECP assignment Gallery. Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.