Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Easy Die Cutting Techniques

Hello. 

Today I am using Life is Awesome Stamp and Dies from Altenew along with the Stiped Leaf cover die.

I started off by stamping the pink flowers and leaves with the Floral 6 ink colors and the other flowers using Pocketful of Sunshine, Cool Summer Nights, and Shades of Purple inks. Then I used the coordinating dies and cut them out.

I ran the Striped Leaf cover die through my Big Shot to emboss a panel with the design. Then, I figured out the placement of the bouquet, and adhered them using liquid glue and foam tape. 

I blended Citrus Burst onto the front of a white card base and adhered the panel to it.

I stamped the sentiments from the set onto some black cardstock with VersaMark ink and white heat embossed it, then adhered them to the card.

Finally, I added some Colorful Confetti from Simon Says Stamp to the card.


Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is so beautiful! Love how you used the die for dry-embossing! I am so glad that you enter your beautiful work in Altenew AECP assignment Gallery. Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.