Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Easy Ink Blending Techniques

Hello,

I have used Sketched Flowers stamp set from Simon Says Stamp today along with Altenew's Rock Collection inks.

I prepped the panel with an anti-static powder bag and stamped the large image with VersaMark sticky ink and white heat embossed it.

I used small foam finger blenders to blend in the Rock Collection ink colors over the image. Then I  smooshed the inks onto my craft mat and used a water brush to deepen the colors, and then splattered the watered down inks over the whole panel. 

I used Wildflower Garden stamp set to stamp the sentiment onto the panel in Jet Black ink.

I finished up by ink blending onto the card base in the same Rock Collection Ink colors and mounting the panel onto it. I used a Wink of Stella clear pen to add some sparkle to the flowers and leaves, and finished with some rhinestones around the card.


Thanks,


1 comment:

  1. I love how you used the gray for ink-blending! Totally gorgeous! I am so glad that you enter your beautiful work in Altenew AECP assignment Gallery. Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.