Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Clean And Simple Boutique Cards

Hello, I hope you are having a good day.

I have made this card for the Clean and Simple Boutique Cards Class from Altenew.

I will be using the Wildflower stamp set from Altenew for my card today.

I started the card by stamping the leaf images in Frayed Leaf with a little Forest Glades on the lower outside edges and then stamped the yellow flowers with Citrus Burst. Next I stamped the pink flower with Frosty Pink and used Sea Glass to stamp in a blue flower on the end of the leaves. I used Limestone to stamp the small branch and then I stamped the inside of the flowers in Jet Black and used the same little image to randomly stamp it around the panel in Frayed Leaf and Maple Yellow.

I stamped the sentiment from Mega Succulent stamp set using Jet Black ink.


I finished by blending Frosty Pink onto a card base around the outside and foam mounting the panel onto it.

Thanks!



1 comment:

  1. Delightful! Love your color choices and placement of elements! I am so glad that you enter your beautiful work in Altenew AECP assignment Gallery. Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.