Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Wreath Builder

My Favorite Things Color Challenge #91


Welcome!

I hope you are having an awesome day! The sun is shining! The tank is clean. HeHe. That always comes to mind after "the sun is shining" anymore.

I built this card starting by making my own type of a wreath builder stencil since the Gina K one seems to always be sold out. Its not perfect, but it go the job done.

I  laid a 4" piece of Nina Solar White cardstock into my Misti stamp positioner and positioned the biggest flower from My Favorite Things "Bold Blooms"onto the panel. Then I stamped it in a dark pink color. I rotated my cardstock one position and stamped it again. I continued in this fashion all the way around the panel. I did this with all of the stamping. 

Then I die cut the "YOU" from My Favorite Things Die-Namics, All About You out of the panel. I also cut another "YOU" from some black fun foam.

I took a coordinating pink card base and adhered a piece of black cardstock on top of it. Then I adhered the card panel on top of that. I glued the die cut letters cut out of fun foam into the correct spaces and then the Die cut letters.


I stamped a sentiment from the "All About You" set onto a piece of black cardstock and white heat embossed it. and then adhered it to the card.

Thanks for visiting.





No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.