Sunday, April 29, 2018

Flower Power 3

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday

Welcome!

I ordered the Altenew stencil "Watercolor Bouquet." I made a bunch of cards the past week or so, and this was a more simple one. I used Simon Says Sramp inks and ink blenders to ink blended through the stencil the base layer. Adding in more colors until it was the way I wanted it. Then I used the second layer and added more ink blending. I used a Heidi Swapp Toner pen and added the second layer and did not quite want the whole second layer filled with the Toner pen, so I outlines the lower edges of the stencil. I cleaned the stencil off with some hand sanitizer, worked great!


I ran it through the laminator with some gold foil.

I then die cut the "MOM" sentiment layers from Simon Says Stamp "Script Mom Wafer die" out of some gray cardstock and 3 out of Nina cardstock. I then layered them up with some liquid adhesive and adhered it to the panel. I adhered it to a card base. and decided I wanted to keep this one pretty simple.


I have decided to add these to Simon Wednesday challenge also. Hope you have enjoyed this one as well!




1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, that pop of gold looks just perfect.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.