Monday, April 9, 2018

Smile- It's Your Birthday

Sketch Challenge 379

Welcome!

I hope you are having a great day! I started off this card with some inspiration from a card I created about a year ago. I cut the smile with the die cuts from My Favorite Things "Double The Smiles." Only cutting to the bottom edge of each one.


I then took my T-ruler and cut a straight line between each letter, so that the top of the letters are not attached to the panel.







I forgot to take pictures of all the steps, but it was pretty simple. I stamped a small solid line, the polka dot twice, and the larger solid line with Waffle Flower "Pattern Play." I stamped the Reverse Polka Dot background from Simon Says Stamp and then layered the panel onto it. Then layered that onto a piece of black cardstock, and then on a white card base. 


Then I stamped the leaf from My Favorite Things "Pressed Flowers" and the sentiment from My Favorite Things "All The Smiles" onto the panel. I stamped the flower from the onto a separate piece of cardstock and used the Coordinating die to cut it out.

You can play along with the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge here.

Create something beautiful!




No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.