Sunday, April 29, 2018

Flower Power

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday

Welcome!

I'm glad you are visiting here today. The Monday challenge this week is something with flower, and the Work It Wednesday challenge this month is Mother's Day. And naturally, I wanted to combine these two challenges. I will have a couple of posts for Mother's Day cards, but I am not sure how many I will get posted before the Monday challenge closes. 

For my first card I started off with W Plus 9 "Southern Summer Florals 2." I Stamped these with some different colors of inks and wanted to add some foil to the flowers and leaves. I saw a new Toner Pen from Heidi Swapp that I wanted to try out. I drew on some dots and lines on the various stamped images with the Toner Pen and ran it through my laminator with some silver foil. I then die cut them out with the coordinating dies and arranged them on my card panel. It's a 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" piece of Nina Solar White cardstock. 


I adhered the arrangement down with some Tombo permanent tape runner and 3M foam tape. 

I then die cut the "MOM" sentiment layers from Simon Says Stamp "Script Mom Wafer die" out of some gray cardstock and 3 out of Nina cardstock. I then layered them up with some liquid adhesive and adhered it to the panel.
I added some silver washi tape the all 4 front edges of the card base and adhered the card panel to it.

This completes this card. 

Loved how the Toner pen worked and plan on using it again soon.

Hope you have a great day!


I have decided to add these to Simon Wednesday challenge also.






2 comments:

  1. Awesome card, love the color palette you chose, so classy! Perfect design! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.