Monday, April 2, 2018

Wishing You The Best

MFT Sketch Challenge

Welcome!

I started my card by stamping a panel in Simon Says Stamp Reverse Polka Dot background stamp with My Favorite Things Cement Gray Ink.  


I stamped some flowers and leaves from the My Favorite Things "Pressed Flowers" and leaves from "Bold Blooms" stamp sets. I used the coordinating die for the "Pressed Flowers,"  and fussy cut the leaves since I do not own the dies that coordinate with that one. I stamped my sentiment from My Favorite Things "Big Birthday Wishes" with Simon Intense Black ink.

 I mounted the panel onto a Nina Solar White card base. Then I layered the leaves and flowers, adhering them with Tombo permanent tape runner and 3M foam tape.  I decided that I liked the layout better without a square or  rectangle behind them. I adhered the sentiment to some black cardstock with the Tombo tape runner, and then to the panel with 3M foam tape.


I hope you have a terrific day!

If you would like to participate in My Favorite Things challenge visit here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.