Monday, June 4, 2018

Hello Little Cutie

My Favorite Things Color Challenge 94


Welcome!

This is card that I created with the other half of the panel that I created for the last post.

I absolutely loved this color combination! I immediately thought of  baby fabric that I have used a number of years ago to make a flannel blanket for one of my kids...... They are not little anymore.

I used Simon Says Stamp Apricot and Lake Shores ink along with Broken China Distress ink and My Favorite Things Lemon Chiffon ink to stamp the Images from Stamp'in Up! I'm Here and Nursery Neccessities stamp sets.


Once I had my cardstock all stamped, I cut it so that I had two cards.

I added Wink Of Stella to all the little images on the panel.

I cut a piece of velum that was an inch wider than the panel and wrapped it around the back of the panel and adhered it on the back of the panel.   

It lost the Wink of Stella through the vellum, so I added it to the vellum .





I die cut three Hello die cuts from some teal cardstock with My Favorite Things Hello Die-Namics. I glued them together with a two way glue pen and added them to the panel. I stamped the Little Cutie from Stamp'in Up! Nursery Necessities onto the panel with VersaFine Onyx Black ink.

I adhered the panel to a teal card base and added some clear sequins to the card.

Thanks for visiting!






No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.