Friday, June 8, 2018

Altenew- Remember This

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Altenew June Inspiration Challenge

Welcome!

I started this card today by taking a panel of Neenah Solar White 80 lb. cardstock and cutting the edge with Altenew Remember This coordinating dies. I did this by doing a partial die cutting technique along the right edge.




















I then stamped the images from the Remember This set using Simon Says Stamp Hot Mama and Thistle inks and Stampin' Up! Certainly Celery, Lucky Limeade, and Orchid Opulence inks.

Then I took a black and purple Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors and sprinkled them on the panel, avoiding the right edge.













I used sentiments from the Altenew Mega Succulent stamp set. I stamped the Happy with VersaFine Onyx Black ink and then clear heat embossed it. I then took a strip of black cardstock and used VersaMark ink and white heat embossed the sub sentiment.


I cut a 2"piece of heavy weight velum and adhered it to the right edge of a purple card base, leaving an 1/8" border. I adhered the panel on top of the card with 3M foam tape and added some sequins to the card with Distress Collage Medium Matte.

Thanks for visiting me here, hope you have a great day!











1 comment:

  1. Another beauty, gorgeous colours and love the splatter.
    Thanks so much for joining us over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog.
    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.