Sunday, June 3, 2018

Geometric Happy Birthday

For The Boys


I have created these two cards by simply cutting the square shapes from some strips of cardstock and punching the circle with various sizes of punches. Then I added some color to one side of the shape with Copic markers in a color that was close to the cardstock color.

I stamped the Happy Birthday with My Favorite Things "Big Birthday Wishes" in some dark navy ink. I would tell you what Company, but I do not remember, and I did not take a picture of that step.

I adhered the shapes to a piece of Neenah Solar White cardstock with some Tombo tape runner adhesive and some 3M foam tape randomly lifting some of them.






I hope you enjoy! Have a fantastic day!




1 comment:

  1. Your cards are both so beautiful and elegant! LOve them! Perfect color scheme for a boy! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.