Monday, March 26, 2018

Smile

My Favorite Things Color Challenge 90

Welcome!

I created this card for this weeks color challenge. I love the florals in the "Bold Blooms" set from My Favorite Things. 



I created the panel by stamping the largest flower in Crisp Cantaloupe ink from Stmpin' Up. Then stamped the other flower in the same ink. I stamped the darker gray stem and the round blue flowers next. I stamped them with Basic Gray, and Bashful Blue inks from Stampin' Up. I stamped the lighter gray leaves in My Favorite Things Cement Ink. Then Stamped the second layer for the leaves with the Stampin' Up Basic Gray ink. Then used the Bashful Blue for the other blue flowers. And the last stamping was the centers of the flowers in Calypso Coral and Bordering Blue inks by Stampin' Up. 

I used a Zig water brush to add details to the flowers in Calypso Coral, Basic Gray, and Bordering Blue ink. 


I took my panel and cut the Smile from "Double the Smiles" Die-Namics from My Favorite Things. I cut another one out of black fun foam and glued it to the back of the panel and set it aside with something heavy on it to dry.



Once it was dry I adhered it to my a coral card base with !" adhesive tape strips. I used a poker tool to make sure that around the letters of the smile and the little space in the "l" and "e" are stuck to the adhesive.




















I used a sentiment from My Favorite Things set "All Smiles." I stamped it in VersaMark ink onto black cardstock and white heat embossed it. I added it to my card with some 3M foam tape.


That  completes this fun card. I am going to love using this set again in some different colors.

If you would like to join in the challenge, visit My Favorite Things Color Challenge here.

I hope you have a great day!







No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.