Sunday, March 18, 2018

Sketch Challenge 376



For this card, I made it for the MFT Sketch Challenge. And I have used this tequnique before. I think I first saw Laura Bassen use a background stamp and do some ink blending to create the soft background. I will also enter this in the color challenge since I have used the colors as an inspiration for the card as well.


You can watch a video here:


If you would like to play along with the Sketch Challenge, visit here:
#MFTStamps

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.