Tuesday, March 13, 2018

MFT Birthday Challenge

Balloons!

I really struggled with this challenge. Everything that I tried I did not like.

I have been using Alcohol Inks and had some leftover pieces that I traced the balloon from My Favorite Things "Party Balloons" onto the back of the pieces and fussy-cut them out.


I laid them out on a piece of cardstock to see if I liked them.







I used Salty Ocean and Broken China Distress Oxides to create a background onto a piece of Nina Solar White 80 lb. Cardstock. I then sprayed some clean water over the background and used a paper towel to dry it off a little.

I dried it completely with my heat gun and then stamped the balloon strings onto the panel in Momento Tuxedo Black Ink.


I used an anti-static powder tool and then I stamped the sentiment onto the panel in VersaMark ink and heat embossed it in black.


I used 3M foam tape to  mount the first layer of balloons onto the panel and then used one and two layers of 3M foam tape to mount the last two. I adhered It to a black card base and added some tiny sequins to the card. 


I hope you have enjoyed this, and thanks for joining me!

You can play along with My Favorite Thing Challenge here:




No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.