Sunday, July 8, 2018

Symmetry

My Favorite Things Summer School

Welcome!
I am participating in My Favorite Things Summer School Series 2018.

The fifth days homework is
I used the Smile Die-Namic from My Favorite Things to cut it from Eclipse Masking Tape. I then centered the outside of the die cut on a piece of Neenah Solar White Cardstock.
I used My Favorite Things Inks and Bold Blooms, also from My Favorite Things to stamp the flowers and leaves and dots through the die openings.
After, I added Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle pen over the top of the Smile image.











Then I removed the mask and added a sentiment from My Favorite Things in VersaFine Onyx Black ink to the panel. I added clear drops to the card and then added it to a colored card panel and then to a white card base.
 Yay! I completed all five days of homework.

Thanks for joining! Hope you visit again soon.









No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.