Sunday, July 8, 2018

White Space

My Favorite Things Summer School

Welcome!
I am participating in My Favorite Things Summer School Series 2018.

The first days homework is
I started today by using My Favorite Things Circle Busrt Stencil and applied white texture paste to a Neenah Solar White 80 lb. panel and set it aside to dry.
I stamped the flowers with My Favorite Things inks second generation for the base layers and then full strength for the next layer and used a gray ink for the centers. I do not remember exact colors, I forgot to take a picture of them. I wanted some different leaves, so I pulled out Simon Says Stamps Bold Flowers stamp set for them.











I adhered them to the panel with some 2-way glue pen and 3M foam tape. the largest flower had two layers of the 3M foam tape. I die cut the You from My Favorite Things You Die-Namics three times and used the liquid glue to stick them together. I adhered that to the panel with the 2-way glue pen and 3M foam tape.

I finished this by stamping a sentiment onto a black strip of cardstock with My Favorite Things All About You stamp set in VersaMark ink and white heat embossed it. Then I adhered the panel to a coral colored card base.

Thanks for hanging out with me! I hope that you found some inspiration to try something new!








No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.