Friday, September 14, 2018

My Favorite Things

Clean & Simple Genius Category

Wow, it has been a long time since I have been able to post a card on my blog. It is not that I have not been creating,  just been busy with summer stuff, and life.


My husband and I train during the summer to ride 63 miles for a charity event on our bikes. It's always an accomplishment when we get done with it.  
Our son and his wife trained this year to ride 100 miles, and we got to ride with them for about 40 of them, and then the ride seperates and they get to ride the rest without us. And, our son-in-law rode the 63 miles with us.
What a fun time!


I have made a card to enter into My Favorite Things Card Design Superstar. 

I started this card by stamping three monsters from "Monster Sized" from My Favorite things onto a piece of Neenah solar white cardstock. Then I used My Favorite Things ink and the "Party Balloons" stamp set to stamp the three balloons. 

I cut masks for the bottom two monsters  and then used some distress ink to blend in some hills at the bottom of the panel, and sky at the top of the panel. I used pieces of the hill masks to cover the balloons, moving the masks so that all around the outside of the panel will have some color.

I then removed all the masks and used Copic Sketch Markers to color in everything. 

I used some clear Wink Of Stella on the balloons and the eye balls. I outlined everything with a Copic Multiliner pen, and then whitened the teeth with a white Jelly pen.

Thanks For visiting!







No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.