Sunday, July 8, 2018

Primary Colors

My Favorite Things Summer School

Welcome!
I am participating in My Favorite Things Summer School Series 2018.

The second days homework is

I started this card by painting three strokes with some My Favorite Things premium ink cubes and water. I smushed some ink onto my craft mat and then added some water to it and then painting it onto a piece of Canson Watercolor paper.
I then used some Ranger Shimmer Mist to add some shimmer to the panel.I used the My Favorite Things Rectangle Stax 1 and 2 Die-Namics to cut a frame out of the panel. I also cut a frame from some Gold Foil Cardstock. I cut the word Party from the My Favorite Things Party Die-Namics from the same Gold Foil Cardstock.

I stamped the sentiment from My Favorite Things All Smiles onto some  turquoise cardstock in VersaFine Onyx Black Ink.

I used My Favorite Things Persimmon and Ripe Raspberry premium ink cubes to color some white bakers twine.

I adhered the panel to a turquoise card base and then glued the frame inside the outer panel. Then I adhered the inside panel  to the card base. I adhered the twine on with the party die cut with 3M foam tape applied to the back. and then I adhered the sentiment strip to the card with 3M foam tape as well. I used some flat sequins to finish this card up.


Thanks for joining me!




No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.