Sunday, July 8, 2018

Repetition

My Favorite Things Summer School

Welcome!
I am participating in My Favorite Things Summer School Series 2018.

The third days homework is

I am starting the card today by die cutting the My Favorite Things Celebrate Speech Bubble Die-Namics out of a panel of Neenah Solar White 80 lb. Cardstock. I also cut it out of a piece of fun foam. Then I cut some 1" squares from some rainbow colors. I played around with placement of the colored squares along the edge of the card. Then I added some 1" strips to continue the color along the whole panel. I added the purple back up at the top above the red.
I then adhered the fun foam and die cut to the center cut out area. I added some Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen inside the letters and then used so Nuvo Crystal clear drops on top of them.

I cut another strip of green cardstock to add the sentiment strip onto. I used My Favorite Things All About You stamp set and VersaFine Onyx Black ink  and adhered that over the raised celebrate.

I added some clear drops to the card to finish this one.

Thanks for visiting me.






No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.