Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Welcome!


Watercolor Paper Comparison.

Today I decided that I would compare two different watercolor papers. One that is hot press and one that is cold press. The cold press has more texture to it.
I started out by embossing a background stamp onto both papers and heat embossing them. The cold press, with more texture was harder to get a good stamp, and therefore did not emboss fully. But despite that, it still was complete enough to look good. Then I watercolored both with Windsor and Newton watercolors. Both look good, but I think I like the hot press paper without as much texture better.

The cold press paper.

The hot press paper.

Really liked the way this stamp looks embossed with the watercolors over the top.

Thanks for joining me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.