Saturday, November 11, 2017

Welcome!


I have made a trio of watercolor cards. The first... I used distress inks to watercolor loosely filling the hydrangia. Then I used comic markers to create a shadow around some of the petals. I stamped three extra petals that I raised on top of the card with some foam squares. 



The next card I used the Christmas Rose stamp set. I used a no line coloring technique and a little more control to fill in these images with Winsor and Newton watercolors..



The final card I used the Modern Anemones stamp set, no line coloring teqnique, and used the Winsor and Newton watercolors again. But taking more time to try to crate more details with the watercolors.




Thanks for joining me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.