Wednesday, November 22, 2017


Welcome!


One Stamp Used Three Ways.



This was fun to see the effects you can achieve with different mediums using the same images. Hope you enjoy.


For this card I stamped the images and heat embossed them with silver embossing powder. Then I used my Faber Castell Polychromos colored pencils to color in where I wanted color. Die cut a red and silver glitter paper out of the "merry" die. Glued together and glued to the card. Stamped the "Christmas" in silver embossing powder on black cardstock and cut and glued to the card. foam mounted the panel to a dark gray card and added some silver sequins.



This card was made by stamping the image in the opposite corners using black embossing powder. Then I watercolored the images with my Winsor and Newton watercolors. Added some dots with a versa mark pen and gold embossed those. Stamped the "wishing you" image in black ink. I black embossed some white cardstock and die cut the "joy" out of that black embossed paper that I created along with some gold glitter paper. Glued those together and adhered to my card panel. Foam mounted the panel to my red card base.



For the third card I started with stamping the image onto white cardstock. Made a mask for the image with post it roll mask, and distress inked the background. Then I used copic markers to color the images and added a little Wink of Stella and white jelly pen to accent the lighter areas. Outlined the images with a black marker, and stamped the "wishing you a" and "christmas" in black ink. Used some of the black embossed paper I created and red glitter paper to die cut the "merry" and glued those together and to the card panel. Cut a piece of scrap black cardstock to go behind the upper right corner and adhered to the white card.

Thanks for joining me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.