Saturday, November 11, 2017


Welcome!


I am adding several posts with photos because I have tried to do videos........still not happening. So just photos until I can learn. 


I created this card using the Mini Blossoms stamp set and no line coloring technique. It took several tries to create a panel that I was happy with. I used copic markers to fill in the flowers and added little dots around them. I used a yellow jelly pen to create the centers of the flowers. I added a piece of sticky strip and rubbed glitter on it. then embossed the Happy in black on velum and glued that to the card. and stamped the birthday in black Momento tuxedo black ink. 





Hope you all have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.