Friday, November 10, 2017


Welcome!


I have tried to make a video work and I think all technology hates me!

I haven't realized how many different mediums that  I own that I can use to watercolor with. I will be posting many fun and different mediums you can watercolor with. And it has been fun to see how different all of these can look.

So here is a card I have created using Gansai Tanbi watercolors.
They create a very pigmented background. I started by stamping my snowflakes with versa mark ink and heat embossing them with white embossing powder. Then I watercolored the background. Next I heat embossed the Joy with silver embossing powder on velum paper. Cut it longer than my card panel and glued it around the back. Then I attached it to my white card base. And lastly, added some sequins.



Thanks for visiting.



No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.