Sunday, May 13, 2018

Ombre Wreath

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

Welcome fellow crafters!


I hope you are having an awesome day!

I have created this card by using a wreath builder stencil that I have made. You can purchase one from Gina K., but they were constantly out of stock, so I decided to make one. It is not perfect, but it does the intended job.

I have created my wreath by using the inks pictured below, and doing an ombre effects on them to give them some dimension. I used the Simon Says Stamp Bold Flowers set.

The use of the Misti is a must for this technique.

Once I finished with the wreath, I adhered it to a black piece of cardstock and then to a coral colored card base.

I used the Double The Smiles Die-Namics from My Favorite Things to cut the Smile from one black and three white pieces of cardstock. I layered these up with some liquid glue and adhered it to my card. I then wanted to add some sparkle, so I used a Wink Of Stella pen and then Nuvo Crystal drops in clear to the smile.

I added some Wink Of Stella tot he flower centers and that will complete this card.

Thanks for joining me here.





1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely card, the flowers look amazing. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.