Monday, May 21, 2018

Dad

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge 385

Welcome!

I have created a Father's Day card for this weeks Sketch Challenge.

I started off by stamping the Diagonal Background stamp from My Favorite Things on a piece of Neenah Solar White cardstock with VeraFine Onyx black ink and then clear heat embossing it. I cut a half inch strip off and set that aside. 





 I took another piece of Neenah Solar White cardstock and used the "Misti" to stamp DAD form My Favorite Things "All About Dad" stamp set in VersaFine onyx black ink and clear heat embossing that also.






















Then I used the My Favorite Things Basic Circles stencil to create circles on the panel with some Distress inks. I used Lucky Clover, Cracked Pistachio, Salty Ocean, and Faded jeans to blend the color into different circles on the panel.


I used the All About Stamp set and created another sentiment to go onto the card. I stamped it onto a piece of Stampin' Up! Basic Black cardstock with VersaFine onyx black ink and white heat embossed it. I took a turquoise card base and layered a black piece of cardstock and then the circle panel on top of that. I adhered the diagonal strip that Created on the right side and cut a skinny strip of gold foil cardstock and adhered that next to the diagonal strip. Then I adhered the black sentiment strip to the bottom of the card with 3M foam tape.

I am looking forward to giving this to my Dad.

Hope you have a great day!



1 comment:

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.