Thursday, July 15, 2021

ALTENEW JULY MINI DELIGHT: TINY FOLIAGE INSTAGRAM HOP


Hello. Hope you are having great day!

I have created a card with the Tiny Foliage Stamp and Die set.


When I saw this set, the first thing that I saw was a reindeer, so that's what I have done. Christmas in July, right?


I have used the dies to cut out the shapes in red, white, and khaki. I then colored in the eyes with the Fine Liner Pen Set.


I used the Mini Christmas Stamp set with Vineyard Berry and Permanent Black inks to stamp the sentiment onto a white card panel.


I stamped the berries and leaves onto a scrap of white cardstock with Vineyard Berry, Permanent Black, Just Green, and Hunter Green, rocking the edge in the darker color to add dimension. Cut them out, and adhered them to the panel.


I finished by adhering the reindeer parts to the panel and then adhering the panel to a red card base.

Thanks for visiting. 
Make today Amazing!

Altenew (@altenewllc)

Nicole Watt (@pixelmavensretreat)

Jenny Colacicco (@jenccards)

Nathalie DeSousa (@tachita55)

Sandhya Iyer (@sanjuscreations)

Virginia Lu (@yesvirginialu)

Amanda Baldwin (@happy_arty_days)

LauraJane (@mammacooksalot)

Tenia Nelson (@tenianelson)

Terri Koszler (@altenew_planner_girl)

Seeka (@skypaperscissors)

Verity Biddlecombe (@prettylittlebutton)

Bridget Casey (@bridgetcaseydesigns)

Carol Hintermeier (@c.ann.h)

Daniel Diaz (@danieldiazb88)

Nenette S. Madero (@mylittleatticstudio)

Linda Westfall (@awlthatglitters) (me😄)

(Last stop)............. Tina Smith (@cardsandcoffeetime) 

1 comment:

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.