Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Welcome!

I have made a couple cards to share. They go along with some of the mini stamps sets Altenew has given as free gifts when they are first released, and then they are for sale afterwards.


This first card is for the Baby's Breath stamp set. Love these cute little sets. They really pack a tiny punch.

I have taken a hot foil die and done the little square frame and the "thank you" on the cardstock that I colored with crisp dye ink. then on another small piece of the same colored card, I stamped the small image in embossing ink and heat set it with a combination of embossing powders to get a color similar tot the foil. Then used the Baby"s Breath die to cut it out.

I foiled another square with the same foil and layered them up on a white card base.

This card I cut three rectangles form some cardstock that I colored with crisp dye inks and adhered them to a white card base.

I cut the branch from and adhered that tot he card with some liquid adhesive.

I stamped the "thank you" from  the Berry Branch stamp set on a piece of white cardstock and cut it out.

For the last card, I stamped the Chickory Branch stamp onto a piece of white cardstock and colored it in with some Artist Alcohol Markers in.

I used the Chickory Branch die set to cut it out, and also cut it from a piece of black cardstock.

I tool the Blush ink from the mini cube and rubbed it onto a white card base in a rectangular shape and let it dry. Then I stamped the "thanks" onto the card with Permanent Black ink. Finally, adhered the die cut shapes onto the card. I did trim with scissors the one I had colored so the black layer was. more visible.


Thanks for visiting.

Make today amazing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.