Sunday, August 15, 2021

ALTENEW MINI DELIGHT: HAPPY BIRTHDAY RELEASE INSTAGRAM HOP  



Welcome!

I hope you are having a fantastic day.
I’m sharing this for the Altenew Mini Delight: Happy Birthday-Instagram hop, you can find all the details at Altenew (@altenewllc).

Altenew’s mini stamps are so fun, and so versatile. I was needing a birthday card for my granddaughter, and thought this could be a fun set to use. In retrospect, probably should have used different colors, but I think she will love it anyway.


This set is really easy to use. The two layers are very forgiving. I’ve used Fresh Lemon, Maple Yellow, Firefly, Green Field, Shadow Creek, Turquoise, Tide Blue, and Starlight for the little balloons. Then squished some ink onto an acrylic block and splattered a white card panel with the colors.


I prepped a strip of velum with an anti-static tool and used Permanent Black ink with clear embossing powder. I make sure my heat gun is warmed up really well before taking it to the velum. I find there is less warping that way. I adhered a small strip a gold washi to both sides, and adhered it to the panel by wrapping to the back. Adhered the panel to a blue card base and then the balloons and strings to the top.


Thanks for visiting.

Make today amazing!

Altenew (@altenewllc)

Nathalie DeSousa (@tachita55)

Tenia Nelson (@tenianelson)

LauraJane (@mammacooksalot)

Amanda Baldwin (@happy_arty_days)

Sandhya Iyer (@sanjuscreations)

Jenny Colacicco (@jenccards)

Seeka (@skypaperscissors)

Reiko (@scrapbooking101_jp)

Tina Smith (@cardsandcoffeetime)

Daniel Diaz (@danieldiazb88)

Terri Koszler (@altenew_planner_girl)

Nenette S. Madero (@mylittleatticstudio)

Joy Baldwin (@createwithjoy)

Linda Westfall (@awlthatglitters)

Natasha Davies (@handmadebytasha1)

Joylita Dsouza (@handcraftedbyjoy)



1 comment:

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.