Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Hello!

Welcome, we are Celebrating Good Times here today.

I am starting off by stamping the present from "Happy Birthday To You" three times on some white cardstock.


I will color them in with Copic Markers, not worrying about the outside of the present because I am going to fussy cut them out. I am using a three or four color blend to color them and to get a blend of the colors.



After I cut out the presents I added some details to each one with a white jelly pen.


I blended Distress Inks in Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch to the outside of my card panel. I played around with the placement, and decided I wanted my sentiment in the upper right corner, and stamped it in Black ink. I adhered the panel to some black cardstock, then to a red card base. I adhered my presents with 3M foam tape and sequins with with Distress Collage Medium Matte. 


Thanks to My Favorite Things for such cute stamps to be able to create fun projects.

Thanks for joining me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.