Wednesday, February 21, 2018


Grunge It Up

Simon Says Monday Challenge

I used some of my retired Stamping' Up! supplies to make this card.

I started by stamping the images onto light blue-grey cardstock. Then I added some ink with a sponge to areas to make the paper look older. I did the same thing to a smaller piece of ivory cardstock. I placed a piece of brown cardstock behind both of them. Layered them with Tombo tape runner and adhered them to another blue-grey cardstock base. I stamped the flowers with some light brown ink onto ivory cardstock, brown ink onto ivory and blue-grey cardstock. added some ribbon, flowers, and some small beads to finish off this card


That finishes my card.
If you would like to see more cards, or participate in the challenge, go here.


Hope you have a great day!



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the blue brown palette! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.